Double your view – and move it too! Configure this compact, height-adjustable computer cart to your needs: Flexible open architecture supports a wide range of dual-display configurations and a fleet of accessories. Designed to handle image-intensive applications like radiology and clinical PACS access. A separately ordered Camera Shelf accessory adapts the platform to web conferencing or telemedicine.
Features include 20″ (51 cm) height adjustment (work sitting or standing), small footprint and advanced cable management.
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future videoconferencing or computer equipment. Use a laptop or CPU; features a fleet of accessories to meet individualized computing needs
- Easily moves through small doorways and over thresholds
- Use inside an office cubicle or small meeting space; compact design offers personalized video or computing
- Work sitting or standing with ergonomic 20″ (51 cm) height-adjustment range
- Patented Constant Force¢ lift technology provides fluid, one-touch height adjustment
- Safe and neat routing of cables through the expansive cable management storage areas
- Technical Specifications:
- 3 Year Warranty
- Maximum outside width of display is 21.25″ (54 cm) when displays are 2″ (5 cm) thick. This is typically the horizontal dimension of a 22″-diagonal screen-size monitor. Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness
- Weight Capacity: Total load on height-adjustment assembly = 46 lbs (20.9 kg). Includes contents of Worksurface, Cable Storage Box and LCD Pivots. LCD Pivot capacity = 614 lbs (2.7P 6.4 kg) per display, 12 28 lbs (5.4P 12.7 kg) for both displays
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100 (hole patterns = 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm)
- Displays can be mounted on cart in 5 different height positions
- Install displays at 3.5Ã° or 8.5Ã° upward angle for optimized viewing conditions. Displays are not tilt adjustable
- CPUs attach safely to rear of cart with CPU Holder: Adjusts from 12″H x 3″D to 18″H x 8.5″D (30 x 8 cm to 46 x 22 cm)
- CPU Holder capacity = 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Cable Storage Box and space within the center column can conceal and route cords, wiring and power bricks
- Barcode scanner holder provides easy access to hand-held scanner
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel
- Worksurface Dimensions: 16.5″W x 14″D (42 x 36 cm)
- Worksurface includes concealed mouse tray that slides out on left or right
- Wheel-to-Wheel Base Dimensions: 17″W x 20.5″D (43 x 52 cm)
- Product Weight: 54.1 lbs (24.6 kg)
Ergotron Neo-Flex Dual LCD Cart
Store: Sit Back and Relax
Store: Sit Back and Relax
Sydney’s leading suppliers of commercial furniture Sit Back and Relax deliver to companies of all sizes right across Australia.
We are passionate about creating spaces that enhance your work experience and are constantly researching and developing products and programs to create the ultimate “future” office integrating solutions from the world’s most trusted brands.
In stock items are usually dispatched within 48 hours via Australia Post for small items, or via Courier for Large items. | Shipping T&C
During the checkout process, shipping fees will be automatically added to the subtotal, based on the delivery address.
Hassle-Free 14-Day Money Back Guarantee*
We have a 14 day money back policy on items that do not require any assembly that are carried as stock items. | *Conditions apply