Unique to this new model is a seat slide feature and an independent seat-cushion tilt adjustment. These enable the user to customise the length and angle of the seat-pan to suit their individual needs. This makes the Director (II) more versatile in 24/7 shift work environments where user shapes
often differ dramatically.
- Headrest is height and tilt adjustable
- Armrests can be tipped-up out of the way or swivelled down to fit comfortably under your desk
- Phone & i-pod pockets for convenient storage
- AFRDI level 6 certified to 150kg
- Back recline, tilt-lock and height riser mechanisms
- A singular air lumbar support and body contoured cushions
- Independent seat cushion tilt adjustment, with seat slide
- 24/7: designed to withstand extended use of 24 hours a day x 7 days a week. The chairs also incorporates an extensive range of adjustment features to enable users to customise their seat position to suit themselves. This makes the office chair perfect for 24/7 shiftwork environments where multiple users use the same chair.
- Ergonomic Support: The way you sit at work is important as poor postural patterns during seated work tasks may be associated with physical discomfort, fatigue and injury. KAB Office Chairs incorporate a variety of adjustments that are specifically designed to allow you to maintain correct sitting posture and enjoy ideal support and comfort. Each chair has been engineered to exacting standards to ensure the stresses and strains placed on the body through incorrect seating is avoided.
- Air Lumbar Support: optimum lower dorsal support provided by infinite air lumbar inflation and deflation through the use of a hand pump. Backrest Recline: 16 degree back angle adjustment for customised comfort and optimum ergonomic support.
- Backrest Recline:16 degree back angle adjustment for customised comfort and optimum ergonomic support.16 degree back angle adjustment for customised comfort and optimum ergonomic support.
- Tilt-lock Mechanism: offers easy rocker tension adjustment for users of 50kg to 150kg and incorporates an ‘anti-kick’ safety system. This makes KAB seats suitable for use by multiple users in shift work environments. This mechanism also allows you to lock your chair into a range of tilted positions for customised comfort.
- Height Riser: allows for easy seat height adjustment between 460mm and 560mm.
KAB Director II
Store: Sit Back and Relax
Store: Sit Back and Relax
Sydney’s leading suppliers of commercial furniture Sit Back and Relax deliver to companies of all sizes right across Australia.
We are passionate about creating spaces that enhance your work experience and are constantly researching and developing products and programs to create the ultimate “future” office integrating solutions from the world’s most trusted brands.
In stock items are usually dispatched within 48 hours via Australia Post for small items, or via Courier for Large items. | Shipping T&C
During the checkout process, shipping fees will be automatically added to the subtotal, based on the delivery address.
Hassle-Free 14-Day Money Back Guarantee*
We have a 14 day money back policy on items that do not require any assembly that are carried as stock items. | *Conditions apply